Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April challenge reminder


I couldn't resist this stamp after seeing it in the Die Cut Divas' Flickr group. Cathy A's fabulous card is absolutely amazing!   This is my first attempt in creating with this beautiful Penny Black stamp.  I used a little Washi tape because I just had to.  

The card has a wonderful background, but I couldn't resist using the Penny Black panel on top of the MADRID PALACE sentiment.  Simple and easy.  This card is much nicer sitting here on my desk. 

Thank you Cathy for the inspiration.

New Challenge tomorrow!  Stay tuned.  Meanwhile, you have all day today to enter the Die Cut Divas' April challenge which ends at midnight Pacific time (Los Angeles time zone).

Thank you to Scotties for being our terrific sponsor this month.

1 comment:

Cathy A said...

Lovely card Arlene, so glad my card inspired you to create this beauty!