Friday, April 25, 2014

Video, You Say?


Paula's Challenge Photo - Aren't those color bright and vivid?

Hannah has made some videos and I thought we could start off the day with a video on making a calendar.


If you're new to the Big Shot, see Hannah's video on the Big Shot.



I thought I might post some entries that captured the essence of the photo.

Nana Connie's card shows off the colors of a beautiful bird here.



There may not be a bird here, but the colors really pop!
Vanita Jain's delightful card follows the colors in the photo.



I spied Martina's Kaartjes entry - what a fun scene  I see Martina was thinking habitat for birds



Last, but not least, look what Muddy Paws and Inky Fingers did!
The colors are so bright and cheerful.  Who cares if it rains?

Hannah had a video she was going to show you, but you know how sometimes things work and sometimes they don't.  This was a DON'T MOMENT!.  Anyway, it won't work, so I thought I would do what Hannah does when she's hostess - show off some entries.  I chose cards that I thought brought the photo home the most.  I have to admit that my cards followed the colors more than the photo.  Winner will be chosen and posted on May 2nd.  Still plenty of time to enter. We'll get Hannah's video on in May.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

No comments: