Friday, May 30, 2014

I Love a Piano, a Grand Piano!


Music has always been a big impact on my life, and I began piano lessons with my Grandma at the age of 6 or 7 at the time I didn't care much for the lessons and practice but over the last 3 years I started back with much more interest and love to practice daily, so whenever I come across anything "music" in the stamping world I just have to pick it up, this Grand Piano from a day for daisies was the perfect image!
 
 
My inspiration, this song sung by Judy Garland in the "Easter Parade"


I hope you enjoyed the Fun Challenge put up by Arlene, and come back in June for more fun!

Hannah and the DCD Team

4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

How fun!! I watched that movie many times when it was broadcasted around Easter time some years ago!

Arlene said...

Isn't Hannah wonderful and fun! Love her piano card and the snippet of the movie. That just started my day off right!

Unknown said...

Thank you for existing! This post have helped out a ton!

Mica
Piano Lessons Website

Thomas Mabunda said...

best grand pianos in 2019