Monday, September 21, 2015

Trick Or Treat

Hello all, Monica here with my second post for the sketch challenge on the Die Cut Diva's blog. Today I went with this sketch...
Today I decided to represent One Happy Cut. Our other sponsor is Bugaboo and you see can see my first card here that show cased both sponsors.

My card...




I started my card by die cutting the jack-o-lantern face twice, then inlaid the yellow bits into the orange pumpkin. Stamped the sentiment and added some clear wink of stella to the yellow pieces. I adhered my layers onto the embossed base. To finish the card I added some washi to the opposite corners and added a bow to follow the sketch.

Here is a closer look at the little details...


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Monica and the Die Cut Diva's



Supplies:
MFT DieNamicsPeek-a-boo paper bag 
Lawn Fawn- Trick or Treat
Misc- pattern paper, cardstock, washi tape, twine and Wink of Stella

No comments: