Monday, April 11, 2016

Cloudy Skies

Our Sponsor for April is none other than




The challenge for April is 
holidays, rain, spring, IRS, taxes,Easter, Storms


I think my sky says spring and a full stream cursing along the stream bed.  The colors I used for the weeping willows seem to spring. out to you.   I used Copic markers and inked the sky with one of my favorite distress inks, Broken China.  I used a torn piece of paper to sponge on the sky to give it depth.   I swiped Copic marker E31 across YG 61 for the ground and I think that says a brown land turning green.  The card is about 5 inches by 5 inches.  
You can see my blog post at A Bit of This and That.

Supplies:
Gina K Designs The Northwoods 2
Copic markers
QuicKutz Dies - these are large circles 
Die-namics Blueprints 11 - sentiments
Cuttlebug


2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Fantastic colouring!! Willow tree and stream always say Spring to me!! Love the round shape too. :)

Michelle N. said...

Wonderful coloring-I love Willow trees!