Thursday, July 13, 2017

Christmas Poinsettia

Hi Dawn here to share my card today.

http://www.franticstamper.com/

Our wonderful sponsor has TONS of stamps, dies and embossing folders and I used 2 stamp and die sets from Hero Arts that are available at the site.


I stamped the Poinsettia (Hero Arts Antique Poinsettia ) onto some kraft card and coloured with my Prismacolor Pencils.   I trimmed it and layered onto the red card base.  I die cut 2 Peace sentiments.... from the Hero Arts Peace stamp and cut and layer then over each other, slightly off set and then finished off with the rest of the sentiment in the corner.

We would love to see your Christmas cards so come join us (HERE)  Don't forget to use your Die Cutting Machine to die cut or emboss on your project.

Dawn & the Divas

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So fun to color on kraft paper, it gives a wonderful vintage look. Thanks for sharing Dawn.

Michelle N. said...

Love it!

Arlene said...

I really like that stamp. The use of Kraft card stock is ingenious. What a beauty.