Friday, March 25, 2016

Elephants in Spring

Cathie here with another card showing you some great products from our fantastic sponsors this month. 
This is one of Bugaboo's gorgeous Edward the Elephant range, he is soo cute and you can adapt him for so many different cards. 
DiesRUs our other sponsor this month have a fantastic range of sentiment and accent dies like the Cheryl Lynn Alison Ribbon, which I have used today.

Creative Dies Best Wishes 
For more information head over to my blog at House of Borowski

4 comments:

Sandy said...

So cute - I seem to love elephants more and more! I do love this sweet baby!
sandy xx

Cindy C. said...

So adorable!!

Arlene said...

I love that elephant. Great card.

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

So cute! Love the coloring on your image.
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics